Monday 5 November 2012

The glockenspiel child baby 12 and 13

THERE WILL BE TWO AGEING UPS IN THIS POST! BUT DON'T COMPLAIN- IT JUST MEANS THAT THE CHALLENGE WILL BE THAT BIT FASTER >.<

"Put. It. Down!"

"No."

" I said Put it down"

" I don't wanna! Tis soft"

" It's disgusting!"

" I like a' stroke soft things"

" Ewww" I cringed. I held out my hand " Give it to me!"

His closed hand slowly obeyed. he held out the old bit of cloth and I took it and threw it into the bin. He began to cry.

" I just wanna soft thing"

I shushed him. But he carried on crying I panicked " Tell you what, next opportunity I get we can get a puppy, they're fun to pet and we can wash it"

he stopped crying " A-an I can tend that puppy?"

I nodded.

                                              ****************

" Mom..." Said Emilia

" Yes child?"

" You have to be somewhere" Really where? Where would I possibly be today? " Remember?"

No. " Ofcourse I do sweetie. Do you?"

" Yes, and you forgot- AGAIN" She scowled at me " The magazine interview!"

Damn it! I forgot. " I knew that" I said as I quickly got up. She rolled her eyes

" Don't mess it up mom, remember this could make or break your challenge" Right- I thought I had to try.
I put on my clothes and got going.
The office was large and glassy. I didn't want to go in but I had to. I fussed with my hair in the mirror, then got out of the car. A young lady came to greet me. I decided to call her Betty- she looked like a Betty. Betty saw that I could get through the doors and find the editors room. My palms were sweating. I remembered what Emilia said 'this'll make or break my career' oh god no. In all of my panic I didn't realize we had arrived at the door.

" Enter" I heard Betty's voice say. I did obediently.

" Ah  miss Danton" Said the middle aged man at the desk. He looked up at me. He had piercing green eyes. " Sit down" He gestured to the chair opposite him. I sat. It was comfy and I shuffled my bottom to find that right place to settle my buttock. " So miss Danton, on behalf of 'mother-mag-almighty' I am going to interview you"

" Well" I felt important now " Fire away mr....." I looked at his badge " Dover"

" Please" He wobbled his tie " Call me Ben" I leaned on his desk " Question one- What's the best thing about the challenge?"

" Well that's easy the kids- and the men... Did I mention the men?"

He scribbled down on his notebook.
A little while later...
------
" Question 14, what is interesting about you?" I looked at the roof thinking. What is interesting about me? I can- no. I could- no " For example, do you play an instrument?"

Erm... nope " Yes"

" And what is Said instrument?" Crap he had to ask that

" The glockenspiel." I replied, I don't actually know what one is... What it looks like

" Ah" he scribbled down on his notebook and I swear I heard him snigger. " Well" He stood up and offered me his hand " That concludes our interview, a pleasure having you"

I took his hand a shook " All mine. Goodbye" I walked to the door and turned the handle, Betty was standing just outside ready to greet me, she showed me to the elevator. I saw a man in it, he was all dressed up in a suit that complimented him well. hmmm. " You may leave me here" I turned to Betty

" B-b-b" She tried. She walked away. Poor Betty, I think I insulted her.

I walked into the lift and pressed the button for ground floor. That'll give me about lets say... 5 minutes, plenty of time. I asked the man his name and he said it was Andy, alright Andy, time to have some fun.
He stumbled out of the elevator. I looked my wonderful self, if I do say so myself.

                                           ***********************

" Mom mom mom mom!" called Tony " You're in the magazine!"

One day, that guy's fast. I sat down at the side of Tony and Charlie.

" You got fat" Said Charlie dully

" I got pregnant" I breathed

We peered at the mag. I cringed at their choice of picture, they chose my super derp.

" I didn't know you played the glockenspiel" Came Emilias voice from over my shoulder

Tony suddenly became exited. " L-l-look!" He pointed to an ad by the side of my article. " Puppies! For sale! You said i'll get a puppy and I could tend to it"

" Yes" I sighed

The guy on the phone told me that the puppy would be ready to pick up straight away. It turns out all of the kids actually wanted a dog, they were all so exited when I brought him home.

" What's his name?" asked Charlie

" He doesn't have one stupid!" insulted Emilia

" I wanna' call him scruff" Said Tony

" Mini" Said Emilia

Young Natalie stumbled in followed by Pepper " Mofusha" She shlurred

" Mofussa?" I repeated

" Yesh"

Oh " Mofussa it is!" It rolled off of my tongue. Emilia facepalmed.


Time to age the kids up! (remember it's double ageing up!)

Emilia is a wonderful young adult and now goes to art college!

Charlie volunteers at the local pets home and is married

Tony left home with a spring in his step, he works on a ranch, bucking barley.

Natasha makes a beutiful young teen, she has good looks and a spys physique

Peppers cheek bones kick right up! She isn't the smartest but she sure is special

Ghastly made a wonderful child! He looks exactly like his dad, which isn't all that bad >.<

As for my Vegas baby she became a wonderful tot, her features are mainly mine but she got her dads eyes. I decided to call her Hannah, after a good friend of mine who helped make this challenge.

My first lift-baby was going to be big, I could just tell, I am almost immobile...

WELL HEY THERE YOU!
YES YOU, I MEAN YOU YOU! I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS SO COMMENT AND SHOW ME WHAT YOU THINK, BOTH POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. No complaining about pictures- I'm working on it ;)

2 comments:

  1. BEN DOVER >.<
    I knew a doctor with that name, parents must have hated him.
    Mother-mag-Almighty, nice. Mind if I use it?
    The puppy is adorable!
    So is Hannah, I love her so much, she's a cutie!
    I love all your kids hair colors!!!
    Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKYOU!

    I am so glad you commented and trust me when I say you made my day!

    Ofcourse you can use it. I am glad you enjoyed this post. Comment more often, I'd love to hear more from you

    Ebony Malone/Electra

    ReplyDelete